The 1st International Conference on Management, Accounting and Economiocs 2020 (ICMAE2020) invites academicians, policy makers and other stakeholders to send original research papers, case studies formatted according to the given format. The conference will be held from 13th – 14th February 2020 in Jakarta, Indonesia under the theme “Sustainable Business in the Digital Era’
This conference welcomes papers that explore but not limited to the topics below. The range of the topics covered by 1st ICMAE includes :
- Digital Human Resources Management
- Financial Management and Accounting
- Digital Economy
- Financial Technology
- Sustainability Business
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Distributed Ledger Technology
- Management Information System
- Accounting Information System
- Strategic Management
- Ethics and Governance
- Green Accounting
- Green marketing
- Digital Auditing
- Each paper is limited to 6-7 pages normally.
- Papers submitted should be written in English. All submissions must be made electronically in DOC format following the guidelines of paper template.
- Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit full text papers including results, tables, figures and references. Full text papers ( .doc) will be accepted by Online Electronic Submission System. All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the Conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Manuscripts should follow the style of the Conference and are subject to both review and editing.
- PAPER PAGE LIMIT
- Regular Papers: 6-7 pages, including all figures, tables, and references.